Vampirates: Tide of Terror

by Justin Somper | Children's Books |
Registered by Andrea99 of Brighton & Hove, East Sussex United Kingdom on 7/12/2016
Journal Entry 1 by Andrea99 from Brighton & Hove, East Sussex United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 12, 2016
Bought in the British Heart Foundation charity shop in George Street, Hove

Journal Entry 2 by Andrea99 at Brighton & Hove, East Sussex United Kingdom on Saturday, February 25, 2017

Released 3 yrs ago (2/25/2017 UTC) at Brighton & Hove, East Sussex United Kingdom

Mailed to a fellow bookcrosser...!

Journal Entry 3 by dolph1n at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, February 28, 2017
Thank you for this. I can't wait to start it, I loved the first one

Journal Entry 4 by scoobydooo at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, March 01, 2017
Err, I don't think so! I think you will find that I asked you to get me these Vampirates books. That means this is mine to read first. I will read it quite quickly and pass it back to you, because I am a very kind grandson.

Journal Entry 5 by scoobydooo at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Sunday, March 05, 2017
Well, if there is a boarding school for wizards then it isn't surprising that there is one for pirates. This is a cool book, exciting in places, interesting in others. Bring on the next one.

Journal Entry 6 by scoobydooo at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Sunday, March 05, 2017

Released 3 yrs ago (3/5/2017 UTC) at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom

This book is going all the way to my nana's house.

Journal Entry 7 by dolph1n at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Sunday, March 05, 2017
Thanks, I will read it as soon as I have finished the books I have on the go.

Journal Entry 8 by dolph1n at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Thursday, March 09, 2017
A second great Vampirate story. I enjoyed getting to know Connor, Grace and the other characters more in this book. I look forward to learning even more about them all in the next book.

Journal Entry 9 by dolph1n at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Sunday, July 02, 2017

Released 3 yrs ago (7/2/2017 UTC) at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom

Going to the winner of the Pirate Sweepstake

Journal Entry 10 by wingTrojanhorsewing at Petersfield, Hampshire United Kingdom on Thursday, July 06, 2017
Thank you dolph1n for sending me this book as part of the Pirate themed sweep stakes. It certainly seems to have had an interesting journey so far and after I have read it I'll make sure it continues its travels.

Journal Entry 11 by wingTrojanhorsewing at Petersfield, Hampshire United Kingdom on Monday, October 12, 2020
Well its taken me a while to get to but I thoroughly enjoyed this book. I just finished it as it fitted a Halloween theme for one of my reading challenges.
I hadn't read book one but that didn't matter. I enjoyed the story, the characters and the setting and the promise of others in the series.
Thanks for sending it so long ago. I'll try not to keep it too much longer!