The Secret Place

by Tana French | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingcrimson-tidewing of Balingup, Western Australia Australia on 7/12/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingcrimson-tidewing from Balingup, Western Australia Australia on Tuesday, July 12, 2016
Detective Stephen Moran has been waiting for his chance to join Dublin’s Murder Squad when sixteen-year-old Holly Mackey arrives in his office with a photo of a popular boy whose body was found at a girls’ boarding school a year earlier. The photo had been posted at “The Secret Place,” the school’s anonymous gossip board, and the caption says “I KNOW WHO KILLED HIM.” Stephen joins with Detective Antoinette Conway to reopen the case—beneath the watchful eye of Holly’s father, fellow detective Frank Mackey. With the clues leading back to Holly’s close-knit group of friends, to their rival clique, and to the tangle of relationships that bound them all to the murdered boy, the private underworld of teenage girls turns out to be more mysterious and more dangerous than the detectives imagined.

Sourced, registered and reserved for a wishlist tag.

Journal Entry 2 by wingcrimson-tidewing at Balingup, Western Australia Australia on Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Released 3 yrs ago (7/13/2016 UTC) at Balingup, Western Australia Australia

Off to keeta1 as a wishlist tag. Coming to you from The Book Depository, so not sure exactly where it will be released, but will be winging its way to New Zealand.
Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by keeta1 at Howick, Auckland Province New Zealand on Saturday, July 23, 2016
The book is here already :o
Thank you so much crimson-tide. Looks good and I love the bookmarks The Book Depository is sending with their books at the moment - bonus!

Journal Entry 4 by keeta1 at Howick, Auckland Province New Zealand on Saturday, February 25, 2017
Unfortunately, for me, this book was about 350 pages too long. I didn't much like the writing style and although it was a good story (with an interesting little twist at the end), I found it dragged (maybe because my teenage years are a very long way behind me!)

Journal Entry 5 by keeta1 at By Post, By Post -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, March 02, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (3/2/2017 UTC) at By Post, By Post -- Controlled Releases

Travelling to crimson-tide as a wishlist tag :)
Happy reading!

Journal Entry 6 by wingcrimson-tidewing at Balingup, Western Australia Australia on Thursday, March 09, 2017
Woohoo! A boomerang tag has landed. Thanks very much, keeta1.