One Blood

by G. W. Kent | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by bluezwuzl of Altdorf (Niederbayern), Bayern Germany on 7/5/2016
Journal Entry 1 by bluezwuzl from Altdorf (Niederbayern), Bayern Germany on Tuesday, July 05, 2016
"1960, and Sister Conchita has been forced to leave her beloved Malaita and assume reluctant command of a rundown mission in the lush, primitive Western District of the Solomon Islands. The group of three elderly sisters currently living there are rumoured to have 'gone native', and as Conchita tries to grapple with the eccentric, tough minded insurgents, an American tourist is murdered in their mission church.
Help is at hand for Sister Conchita in the shape of her friend Sergeant Ben Kella, the local police officer, and also the Aofia, the traditional law bringer of the islands. Together, the idealistic young nun and practical witchdoctor set out to solve the mystery..."

Journal Entry 2 by book-a-billy at München, Bayern Germany on Wednesday, July 06, 2016
Dieses Buch macht bei mir eigentlich nur Zwischenstation, bevor es als kleiner Trost von bluezwuzl für die nicht-angekommenen Abo-Bücher weiter zu Andrasthe reist. Da bluezwuzl es noch nicht gelesen hat, möchte sie es aber danach wieder zurück.

Journal Entry 3 by book-a-billy at München, Bayern Germany on Sunday, July 10, 2016
Before sending it on, I had to read the book myself ;-) I also liked this story of Sister Conchita and Sergeant Kella. I think I liked the first mystery with these two characters a little bit better, but you could learn more about history in this one.

Released 2 yrs ago (7/30/2016 UTC) at -- Per Post geschickt/ Persönlich weitergegeben --, Bayern Germany

This book now travels to andrasthe so that she has a little recompense for the delay of the other books stuck at bluephönix's place in the Ozeanien-Abo. I really hope the other books will travel on some day.

Journal Entry 5 by wingAndrasthewing at Klagenfurt, Kärnten Austria on Monday, August 22, 2016
Back from the holidays and this book was waiting. Thank you so much!