Three Little Ghosties

by Pippa Goodhart | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingshawing of San Diego, California USA on 7/3/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingshawing from San Diego, California USA on Sunday, July 03, 2016
From my favorite thrift store (St. Vincent's La Mesa) for .25 (I gave father Joe a 3.25 donation).

Journal Entry 2 by wingshawing at Little Free Library Kensington East in San Diego, California USA on Monday, July 04, 2016

Released 4 yrs ago (7/4/2016 UTC) at Little Free Library Kensington East in San Diego, California USA

Released for the never judge challenge.

Congratulations - You've found a free book !

Enjoy your book!

(If you decide to join Bookcrossing, please consider putting me, sha, as your referring member - thanks!)