Angels Walking: A Novel

by Karen Kingsbury | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingNancyNovawing of Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on 7/2/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingNancyNovawing from Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, July 02, 2016
from the Jacob's Woods Book Shelves

Journal Entry 2 by wingNancyNovawing at ~ RABCK ~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Saturday, July 23, 2016

Released 3 yrs ago (7/23/2016 UTC) at ~ RABCK ~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

A wishlist rabck in the tag game. Enjoy!

If you aren't familiar with Bookcrossing, take a few minutes to check out this very cool site. Bookcrossers LOVE books, and more than anything, they love to read books and then set them free for other people to find and enjoy. I would love it if you would leave a journal entry -- you can say where you found the book or how you liked it when you read it. Then, when you are ready, pass it along for someone else to enjoy! Thanks and happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSouthernfryedwing at Lexington, South Carolina USA on Wednesday, July 27, 2016
Book arrived, I love Karen Kingsbury books. I look forward to reading this. Thanks NancyNova for tagging me!

11/29/2019
I chose to read this book this month because it meets Plum Crazy's "What to Read for November" them of Collective nouns (WALK of snails is the qualifier, who knew?) WOW! is my reaction to the book. Karen Kingsbury uses many broken lives to tell a story of how God can put our brokenness together and use it all for good. This book is on a fellow bookcrosser's wishlist, I'm going to message her and reserve the book for her.

Journal Entry 4 by wingSouthernfryedwing at Lexington, South Carolina USA on Friday, December 06, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (12/6/2019 UTC) at Lexington, South Carolina USA

left in the mail today

Journal Entry 5 by wingiwillrejoicewing at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Tuesday, December 10, 2019
Arrived safely. Thank you!