Disgrace

Annie and Lizzie Holt
by Jussi Adler-Olsen | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 6/10/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, June 10, 2017
Bought in Oxfam, Goodge St.

Released 4 yrs ago (6/12/2017 UTC) at -- Controlled Release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

A wishlist book going to Icila.

Hello!
Happy Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 3 by wingIcilawing at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on Thursday, June 15, 2017
Thank you Poodlesister, I'm really happy and looking forward to reading this one.

Journal Entry 4 by wingIcilawing at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on Thursday, July 13, 2017
Already finished and now I'm looking forward for the next. :)

Journal Entry 5 by wingIcilawing at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on Friday, January 12, 2018

Released 3 yrs ago (1/12/2018 UTC) at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France

Tagging keeta1 with this one in "Wish List Tag Game - Parallel Thread".

Journal Entry 6 by wingkeeta1wing at Howick, Auckland Province New Zealand on Thursday, January 25, 2018
Thank you so much Icila for this tag book and the wishlist book that tagged along with it :)
Feeling spoiled and looking forward to reading both of them.

Journal Entry 7 by wingkeeta1wing at Whitianga, Waikato-Coromandel New Zealand on Tuesday, June 22, 2021
Possibly not as good as The Keeper of Lost Causes, this second book in the Department Q series is nonetheless a good read. A bit on the dark side.
Enjoyable read that could be read as a stand-alone novel.

Journal Entry 8 by wingkeeta1wing at By Post, By Mail/Post/Courier -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Released 5 mos ago (6/22/2021 UTC) at By Post, By Mail/Post/Courier -- Controlled Releases

Travelling to Edwardstreet as a tag-along to a wishlist tag, as I know they have recently read the first in the series.
Enjoy :)

Journal Entry 9 by wingEdwardstreetwing at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Wednesday, June 23, 2021
Ooh I like this author so excited to find this in the box

Released 1 mo ago (10/26/2021 UTC) at Ministry of Education in Lower Hutt, Wellington Province New Zealand

Another Scandi Noir. I like these stories of Dept Q.
I have not read the series in order but it hasn’t lessened my enjoyment.
Not for the faint hearted.