corner corner Marrying Harriet

Annie and Lizzie Holt

Marrying Harriet
by M.C. Beaton | Romance
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 2/17/2018

status (set by rainbow3): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, February 17, 2018

Bought in the British Heart Foundation charity shop, Walthamstow High Street.

Journal Entry 2 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, March 11, 2018

An entertaining romance.

Journal Entry 3 by wingPoodlesisterwing at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Monday, March 12, 2018

Released 6 mos ago (3/13/2018 UTC) at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

A Regency romance RABCK!

Hello!
Happy Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 4 by rainbow3 at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, March 18, 2018

Gracious, I am reeling, a RABCK box full of REGENCY NOVELS has returned home with me from my local post office sorting depot - YAHOO! Indeed, Poodlesister we all do need some escapist reading from time to time – many thanks for this box of ten!

Journal Entry 5 by rainbow3 at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, May 27, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (5/25/2018 UTC) at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

Miss Harriet Brown, daughter of a Methodist minister, is the embodiment of propriety and Christian charity – too much so, perhaps, for her own good. The virtues Harriet possesses are far from fashionable but the Tribble sisters feel confident their new charge will attract a worthy vicar or two before the end of the season – if first they can vanquish confirmed rake and gambler Lord Charles Marsham, who seems perversely determined to woo Harriet!

Indeed that sounds as delightful as it undeniably was, more Regency flummery brought off with great effect by the consummately capable pen of M.C. Beaton. Many trumpets are due, what a hoot!
---------------------

Soon into the post for Flutterbies9 in Somerset.

EDITED TO ADD – Monday 09 July 2018: my REGENCY BOX RAY is not yet posted as those plans had to be put on hold. The posting date will be added here once plans are finalised and the box posted.