Marrying Harriet

Annie and Lizzie Holt
by M.C. Beaton | Romance |
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 2/17/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, February 17, 2018
Bought in the British Heart Foundation charity shop, Walthamstow High Street.

Journal Entry 2 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, March 11, 2018
An entertaining romance.

Journal Entry 3 by wingPoodlesisterwing at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Monday, March 12, 2018

Released 9 mos ago (3/13/2018 UTC) at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

A Regency romance RABCK!

Hello!
Happy Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 4 by rainbow3 at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, March 18, 2018
Gracious, I am reeling, a RABCK box full of REGENCY NOVELS has returned home with me from my local post office sorting depot - YAHOO! Indeed, Poodlesister we all do need some escapist reading from time to time – many thanks for this box of ten!

Journal Entry 5 by rainbow3 at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, May 27, 2018

Released 6 mos ago (5/25/2018 UTC) at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

Miss Harriet Brown, daughter of a Methodist minister, is the embodiment of propriety and Christian charity – too much so, perhaps, for her own good. The virtues Harriet possesses are far from fashionable but the Tribble sisters feel confident their new charge will attract a worthy vicar or two before the end of the season – if first they can vanquish confirmed rake and gambler Lord Charles Marsham, who seems perversely determined to woo Harriet!

Indeed that sounds as delightful as it undeniably was, more Regency flummery brought off with great effect by the consummately capable pen of M.C. Beaton. Many trumpets are due, what a hoot!
---------------------

Soon into the post for Flutterbies9 in Somerset.

EDITED TO ADD – MON 19 NOV 2018: my planned REGENCY BOX RAY, put on hold, is finally posted.

Journal Entry 6 by Flutterbies9 at Meare, Somerset United Kingdom on Friday, November 23, 2018
Arrived safely in Somerset in a beautifully decorated box (recognised some paper as from me on your birthday gifts! and so appropriate for this). I have many books at present but I'm sure I can squeeze these easily read little critters in somewhere whilst reading my Secret Santa books and Book Club book. In fact, these may well not stay on tbr for long at all. Oddly, I've not read many of these in this series by M C Beaton so getting a whole posse of them at once is just great.