Innocent graves

by Peter Robinson | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Nordpirat of Bromma, Stockholm Sweden on 6/27/2016
Journal Entry 1 by Nordpirat from Bromma, Stockholm Sweden on Monday, June 27, 2016
Description:
One foggy night, Deborah Harrison is found lying in the churchyard behind St Mary's, Eastvale. She has been strangled with the strap of her own school satchel.

But Deborah was no typical sixteen-year-old. Her father was a powerful financier who moved in the highest echelons of industry, defence and classified information. And Deborah, it seemed, enjoyed keeping secrets of her own....

With his colleague Detective Constable Susan Gray, Inspector Alan Banks moves among the many suspects, guilty of crimes large and small. And as he does so, plenty of sordid secrets and some deadly lies begin to emerge...

Journal Entry 2 by Nordpirat at Bromma, Stockholm Sweden on Tuesday, July 04, 2017
I found this book in a book exchange barrel at the library in Alvik (Bromma).

I like Peter Robinsons books. In my experience many crime novels are more or less blue prints of each other. They follow pretty much the same pattern. And not only are many crime novel authors copying their own books, they seem to be copies of many other authors as well. I don't think Robinson does that. So far I've found each book different, with its own unique focus. This book has a lot of focus on the court process.

I have a couple of Robinsons books at home that I have yet to read. I'm looking forward to it.

Journal Entry 3 by Nordpirat at Observatorielunden in Stockholm, Stockholm Sweden on Tuesday, July 04, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (7/4/2017 UTC) at Observatorielunden in Stockholm, Stockholm Sweden

I will be releasing this book in Observatorielunden.

Hello!
Welcome to Bookcrossing and to the journal of this book!
Please, make a journal entry and tell where you found it. When you've read the book, if you like, you can make another journal entry and tell what you thought of it and where you will release it. Then release the book into the wild again to help it continue its journey and find new readers.
Happy reading!

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Sundbyberg, Stockholm Sweden on Sunday, December 30, 2018
I am a Yorkshireman who lives in Solna, Sweden. Bought this book cheap at Myrorna (Salvations armys secondhand stohop) in Sundbyberg.

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Sundbyberg, Stockholm Sweden on Sunday, December 30, 2018
I am a Yorkshireman who lives in Solna, Sweden. Bought this book cheap at Myrorna (Salvations armys secondhand shop) in Sundbyberg. Will pass it on to someone in Goa, India.