Black Beauty

by Anna Sewell | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingshawing of San Diego, California USA on 6/25/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingshawing from San Diego, California USA on Saturday, June 25, 2016
From my favorite thrift store (St. Vincent's in La Mesa) for 25 cents with my donation of 6.50

Journal Entry 2 by wingshawing at Little Free Library Kensington East in San Diego, California USA on Saturday, July 09, 2016

Released 3 yrs ago (7/8/2016 UTC) at Little Free Library Kensington East in San Diego, California USA

Released for the 3 a wk. challenge.

Congratulations - You've found a free book !

Enjoy your book!

(If you decide to join Bookcrossing, please consider putting me, sha, as your referring member - thanks!)