She's the One

by Cathy Kelly | Women's Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingMaranlinwing of Burlington, Ontario Canada on 6/18/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingMaranlinwing from Burlington, Ontario Canada on Saturday, June 18, 2016
This is the story of two female journalists who both go after the same newspaper job. Isabel and Dee are both competent career women but each has challenges in their personal lives. Even the work issues become hard to deal with. At first I did not find either woman to be very strong when it came to their personal lives. They seemed to me a bit wimpy when it came to dealing with their personal relationships. However, as the novel progressed they managed to deal with their challenges in a more positive way and I ended up really enjoying this book.

Journal Entry 2 by wingMaranlinwing at Third Line & Rebecca in Oakville, Ontario Canada on Saturday, March 10, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (3/10/2018 UTC) at Third Line & Rebecca in Oakville, Ontario Canada

Left on the seat in the bus shelter on the north-east corner.
Released for the 2018 Oh, the Places We Can Go Challenge, the 2018 Celebrate the Irish Challenge & the 2018 NJABBIC Challenge (week 9: picture of a woman on the cover).

To the finder of this book: I hope you enjoy reading this book. Please keep it or set it free when you're done. If the book is of no interest to you, please release it into the wild for someone else to find and enjoy. I hope you will make a journal entry so its journey can be tracked and to let me know the book has been found. You can remain anonymous if you wish, but if you join BookCrossing, you are in for a great experience and I do hope you will use me, Maranlin, as a referring member.