Town in a Pumpkin Bash: A Candy Holliday Murder Mystery

by B.B. Haywood | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by hopeinnc of Union Grove, North Carolina USA on 6/17/2016
Journal Entry 1 by hopeinnc from Union Grove, North Carolina USA on Friday, June 17, 2016
This is one of those times when I seriously wish I had started at the beginning of the series. The book contained LOTS of references to its antecedents, and they played heavily in the story. I could still follow it, but I knew I was missing a ton of background. In spite of that fact, I enjoyed the book. The characters were likable and I could easily put myself in the setting. Much like the main character, I put pieces of the puzzle together all along the way, but I must say the culprit was a complete surprise (and I had to stop to remember who in the heck it even was in the story). I do want to go back and read the previous books, and will follow through with the ones that follow, but I will definitely do them in order, since it seems to be a continuing saga.

Journal Entry 2 by hopeinnc at ??? in Statesville, North Carolina USA on Thursday, June 29, 2017

Released 5 yrs ago (6/29/2017 UTC) at ??? in Statesville, North Carolina USA

left in lounge at area high school