The Chosen

by Chaim Potok | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by winghootnoodlewing of Olympia, Washington USA on 6/15/2016
Journal Entry 1 by winghootnoodlewing from Olympia, Washington USA on Wednesday, June 15, 2016
purchased used for wild release

Released 2 yrs ago (6/22/2016 UTC) at Mount Saint Helens National Monument in -- Parks (state and national), Washington USA

on a low wall outside the Silver Lake Visitor Center

(This is actually a state park site, outside the national monument).

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at -- Parks (state and national), California USA on Sunday, April 30, 2017
I went to Mt. St. Helens a few months ago, and I found these books kind of behind the wall (as you described), but they were pretty hidden under some sticks but I still found it. I have yet to read it and the other one, but once I do I will release it somewhere in Fresno, California. (BTW that's where I live) Although I might also drop it back off in Seattle sometime when I go there this summer because the people in Fresno could care less if there is a special little stamp and note on the book. Just in case anybody from my school finds the books - This is Lauren (I play percussion and I'm a ginger - that's honestly the best description of myself that I could give you)

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at -- Parks (state and national), California USA on Sunday, April 30, 2017

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at -- Parks (state and national), California USA on Sunday, April 30, 2017

Journal Entry 6 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at -- Parks (state and national), California USA on Sunday, April 30, 2017

Journal Entry 7 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at -- Parks (state and national), California USA on Sunday, April 30, 2017

Journal Entry 8 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at -- Parks (state and national), California USA on Sunday, April 30, 2017

Journal Entry 9 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at -- Parks (state and national), California USA on Sunday, April 30, 2017