Tractor in Trouble (Usborne Farmyard Tales Readers)

by Heather Amery | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by dark-draco of Ledbury, Herefordshire United Kingdom on 6/12/2016
Journal Entry 1 by dark-draco from Ledbury, Herefordshire United Kingdom on Sunday, June 12, 2016
When my friend was clearing out an old storeroom at her workplace, she found a huge number of books tucked away out of sight. Rather than see them thrown out, I kindly offered to adopt them all for BookCrossing.

Journal Entry 2 by dark-draco at Church Car Park in Ashperton, Herefordshire United Kingdom on Thursday, July 18, 2019

Released 2 mos ago (7/18/2019 UTC) at Church Car Park in Ashperton, Herefordshire United Kingdom

Congratulations! You have found a travelling book. Thank you for taking the time to visit this site and letting us know what this book has been up to since it was released into the wild. I hope you enjoy reading it, but even if it isn’t your type of thing, then I’m sure there will be someone out there who will love it. This book is now yours, so feel free to keep it. However, I would be grateful if you could leave all the stickers in place and pass it on again once you’ve finished with it – you could give it to a friend, donate it to a charity shop or just leave it lying around somewhere to be picked up again by a total stranger. If you would like to get regular updates on what the book is doing in the future, then why not join Bookcrossing too…its fun, friendly and free.

Thanks again and happy reading!