Rescue Me (Lovett, Texas)

by Rachel Gibson | Romance |
ISBN: 0062069128 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingSouthernfryedwing of Lexington, South Carolina USA on 6/9/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingSouthernfryedwing from Lexington, South Carolina USA on Thursday, June 09, 2016
got this book from my brother-in-law

8/14/2016
reserved for jennyc1230

to the finder:
WELCOME TO BOOKCROSSING!
Please make a journal entry. You may remain anonymous. If you are new to bookcrossing and decide to join, please consider using SOUTHERNFRYED as the referring member. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSouthernfryedwing at Lexington, South Carolina USA on Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Released 4 yrs ago (8/17/2016 UTC) at Lexington, South Carolina USA

dropped in the mail

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Saturday, August 20, 2016
Thank you so much for your generosity! I love this author and I haven't read this book before. Thanks for thinking of me.

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, August 31, 2016
My Review: I love this author, in the romance genre Rachel Gibson is a breath of fresh air. She writes with honesty and humor and her characters jump off the page, they are so real. Her love scenes are pretty hot so if you like a well written, fun story with a bit of erotica try her books.

It was interesting to find that Vince Haven is a character in another book and series by Rachel Gibson: Any Man of Mine. Vince is Autumn's sister. You don't have to read it before this one, but it gives you a little background for Vince's life

Journal Entry 5 by JennyC1230 at Little Free Library - Bells Ferry Rd in Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Released 4 yrs ago (1/31/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library - Bells Ferry Rd in Woodstock, Georgia USA

Left in the Little Free Library at Woodstock Trailhead. Enjoy the book!