Daughter of the Empire

by Raymond E. Feist, Janny Wurts | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Hyrune of Galway, Co. Galway Ireland on 6/5/2016
Journal Entry 1 by Hyrune from Galway, Co. Galway Ireland on Sunday, June 5, 2016
I have two copies of this but I've never gotten around to reading it - feel free to take the spare.

Journal Entry 2 by Hyrune at Castán Dougishka in Galway, Co. Galway Ireland on Sunday, June 5, 2016

Released 6 yrs ago (6/5/2016 UTC) at Castán Dougishka in Galway, Co. Galway Ireland

Hi neighbour,

Please feel free to enjoy this book - you may keep it, or pass it along so that others can enjoy it too.

Journal Entry 3 by Hyrune at -- Wild Released somewhere in Galway in Galway, Co. Galway Ireland on Sunday, April 30, 2017

Released 5 yrs ago (4/30/2017 UTC) at -- Wild Released somewhere in Galway in Galway, Co. Galway Ireland

Leaving these out around Galway today - my landlord is planning to move into my house and has given me two months' notice, so I must start clearing out books. Look around town, in particular in bus stops along the 409 Parkmore route, and the likes of Charlie Byrnes and other shops along Shop Street and High Street.

Journal Entry 4 by Siofraoh at Galway, Co. Galway Ireland on Saturday, May 6, 2017
Was so thrilled to find this can't wait to read it!