When Bruce Met Cyn (Visitation, Book 3)

by Lori Foster | Romance |
Registered by JennyC1230 of Woodstock, Georgia USA on 6/2/2016
Journal Entry 1 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, June 02, 2016
Book #3 in the Visitation romance series:
You first met Bruce Kelly in Lori Foster's steamy novel, The Secret Life of Bryan. Now, Bruce comes into his own--and a whole lot of trouble--when he falls for a woman who is nothing like he is, but she's everything he wants. . .

When Opposites Attract. . .

Bruce Kelly has spent most of his life helping people who are down on their luck, guiding them toward making better lives. Compassionate and kind, Bruce understands that everyone makes mistakes, even if he's never actually done anything but color inside the lines. Nobody's perfect, but Bruce is about to meet a woman who's perfect for him. He's determined to show her that he can be trusted. And if that means proving it by being the absolute gentleman at all times, then so be it. No matter how many cold showers it takes. . .

. . .Just Get Out Of The Way

Cyn Potter is a survivor, with a sassy, gallows wit and a fierce independent streak to show for it. She's used to men wanting only one thing, and this girl is no longer taking applications from big bad wolves in sheep's clothing, thank you very much, drive through please and keep on going. But Bruce Kelly is actually different. Totally hands off. Sometimes she can see a hint of fire when he looks at her, but the guy treats her with the respect she's always wanted. Maybe too much respect, because truthfully? The guy is fine. Worth taking down a few defenses for. . .and a few other things. And maybe somebody needs to help Bruce start over and discover just how perfect being imperfect can be. . .

Journal Entry 2 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, June 08, 2016
This is a cute story. I brought it with me on vacation to Albuquerque. I think I have read it before, but it's been awhile, so I didn't remember a lot of the details. It's a sweet, spicy, fun romance story.

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 at Little Free Library in Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Friday, June 10, 2016

Released 4 yrs ago (6/10/2016 UTC) at Little Free Library in Albuquerque, New Mexico USA

Left in #4790 - Little Free Library on 7200 Hensch Ave. Enjoy the book!