White Death

by Daniel Blake | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 8/13/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, August 13, 2016
ONE GAME
Two weeks before Kwasi King, chess's answer to Muhammad Ali, is due to defend his world title, his mother is found brutally murdered yards from Yale University. A tarot card has been left next to her dismembered body.

TWO PLAYERS
Soon, more bodies turn up at other Ivy League colleges, all with tarot cards. But while some have been killed in a frenzy, others were dispatched with clinical precision. It looks like FBI Special Agent Franco Patrese's looking for not just one killer, but two.

CHECK MATE
And while Patrese hunts, he knows that he too is being hunted, for he's received his own tarot card. The Fool. Could he be the next victim of this macabre intellectual battle?

Released 1 yr ago (10/20/2017 UTC) at Port William Community Shop in Port William, Scotland United Kingdom

Released as part of The SPOOK-TACULAR CHALLENGE (#18)

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...

Congratulations - You've found a travelling book !

You can help us to track this book's travels by taking a moment to make a journal entry - let us know where you found it, what you thought of it or where it's going next - write as much or as little as you like! You can remain anonymous or why not join us? If you decide to join us you will receive an alert every time someone new journals the book, helping you to follow it's travels as it meets new readers.

Enjoy the book!

(If you do decide to join Bookcrossing, please consider putting me,
Plum-crazy, as your referring member - thank you)