The Newcomer (Thunder Point)

by Robyn Carr | Romance |
Registered by wingSouthernfryedwing of Lexington, South Carolina USA on 6/8/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingSouthernfryedwing from Lexington, South Carolina USA on Wednesday, June 08, 2016
Got this book from my niece. I tagged love2cook with this book in the wishlist tag game.

to the finder:
WELCOME TO BOOKCROSSING!
Please make a journal entry. You may remain anonymous. If you are new to bookcrossing and decide to join, please consider using SOUTHERNFRYED as the referring member. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSouthernfryedwing at Lexington, South Carolina USA on Monday, June 13, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (6/13/2016 UTC) at Lexington, South Carolina USA

dropped in the mail

Journal Entry 3 by winglove2cookwing at Pearland, Texas USA on Saturday, June 18, 2016
Thanks for the tag........This is the next one I need to read in the Thunder Point series. So it won't be long on TBR mountain. Thanks so much.

Journal Entry 4 by winglove2cookwing at Pearland, Texas USA on Tuesday, June 21, 2016
In Thunder Point, a little town on the Oregon Coast where newcomers are welcome and the dramas of everday life make the people of the town laugh, cry and fall in love. A good story!

Journal Entry 5 by winglove2cookwing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Monday, January 02, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (1/2/2017 UTC) at Evanston, Illinois USA

Rabck to nimrodiel.

To the finder of this book:
What you have in your hands is an honest-to-goodness gift, no strings attached. You may keep it forever and ever, pass it on to a friend, or release it into the wild for someone else to find.

If you are new to BookCrossing, and find this book and this site, welcome!
Enjoy the site, the book, and hopefully the BookCrossing community. I hope you'll join BookCrossing (doesn't cost anything to join!) and if you do, please consider using any previous reader of this book ... or me, love2cook ... as the member who referred you. Or you may remain anonymous!

If you are an old hand at BookCrossing, thanks for wanting this book! Either way, I hope you'll make a brief journal entry so all the previous and future readers can track this book's journey. Thanks, and Happy Book Crossing! :)

Journal Entry 6 by wingnimrodielwing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Wednesday, January 11, 2017
Your amazing box made it here safely.

Journal Entry 7 by wingnimrodielwing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Wednesday, April 18, 2018
As much as the back blurb said that this was Mac and Gina's story there was definitely a continuation of Cooper and Sarah's relationship going on in this book. Which I liked, it helped grow the town of Thunder Point and didn't make it feel like once a character has been introduced and their romantic coupling happens they are forgotten about.

I'm really enjoying this series Thank you so much for sharing it with me love2cook.

Released 1 yr ago (4/18/2018 UTC) at Little free library #44604 - Custer and Linden Place in Evanston, Illinois USA

Left in the little free library.