Note: Book successfully released. Release Another book to this location!
 –

The Stonekeeper (Amulet #1)

Investigate new things!
by Kazu Kibuishi | Children's Books |
Registered by wingFiregirlwing of Annandale, Virginia USA on 1/5/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingFiregirlwing from Annandale, Virginia USA on Thursday, January 05, 2017
Nabbed this from a LFL to register and re-release.

Journal Entry 2 by wingFiregirlwing at Annandale, Virginia USA on Sunday, February 18, 2018
I'm taking this to today's BC-in-DC meetup. If no one selects it, I'll wild release it as part of the Becky's Hugs challenge.

Journal Entry 3 by wingFiregirlwing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Sunday, February 18, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (2/18/2018 UTC) at Alexandria, Virginia USA

Someone selected this from the book pile at today's meetup.

Journal Entry 4 by wingRyeToastwing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Sunday, February 18, 2018
Interesting little fantasy graphic novel. I'll need to keep my eye out for the remainder in the series. Won't go out of my way, but interesting start.

Journal Entry 5 by wingRyeToastwing at Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Sunday, February 18, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (2/18/2018 UTC) at Silver Spring, Maryland USA

Picked this up at local B-C montly meet-up in Alexandria, Virginia.
An entertaining read. Handed off to SqNutZips.

Journal Entry 6 by wingSqnutZipswing at Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Friday, March 09, 2018
Graphic novel. Controlled release to me. Thanks RyeToast.

Journal Entry 7 by wingSqnutZipswing at Starbucks (Frontier Drive) in Springfield, Virginia USA on Friday, March 16, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (3/17/2018 UTC) at Starbucks (Frontier Drive) in Springfield, Virginia USA

To be released at the monthly BCinDC meet-up.

I am releasing this book for "Firegirls" 4 elements 2018 release challenge:
The word STONE is in the title.

To the person who finds this book.....
Keep it or release it, read it or not, but please make a journal entry to let me know it's been found. Keep it, pass it on to a friend or release it into the wild.... let the journey continue.....

If you are new to BookCrossing, welcome! You can remain anonymous or join BookCrossing, it's free and loads of fun.

Journal Entry 8 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, March 17, 2018
I totally love graphic novels and comics so I grabbed this as soon as I saw it.

Thank you so much for sharing this book with me at the Springfield, Virginia, Starbucks* meetup of BCinDC.

* I tried the "blonde" coffee today at Starbucks. It tastes as bad as all other Starbucks coffee. :(

I read about half of this book because it did look interesting. I got the idea of the kids having to rescue their mom by using the amulet to defeat monsters. I like more involved graphic novels so I just skimmed through the last pages. It's very imaginative and has great art work. I hope this book find an appreciative reader.

----------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!