Appalachian Trail: Wilderness on the Doorstep

Investigate new things!
by Ann Sutton, Myron Sutton | Nonfiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Firegirl of Annandale, Virginia USA on 9/20/2016
Journal Entry 1 by Firegirl from Annandale, Virginia USA on Tuesday, September 20, 2016
Picked this up in trade from a bookshelf at a BnB we stayed at in North Carolina. Actually traded it for another (more recent) AT book. This was written in 1967 and I'd read several books on the subject, so it will be interesting to compare this older volume to more current ones.

Journal Entry 2 by Firegirl at Arlington, Virginia USA on Saturday, March 16, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (3/16/2019 UTC) at Arlington, Virginia USA

Handed off at the BCinDC monthly meetup.

Journal Entry 3 by wingmelydiawing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, March 17, 2019
Picked up at today's BCinDC meetup at Silver Diner in Arlington, Virginia.

Planned Release in 5 days (4/28/2019 UTC) at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

This is one of the many books given away at the 2019 Kensington Day of the Book Festival.
Welcome to BookCrossing!