Kinsey and Me: Stories

Let your books go!
by Sue Grafton | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingrahar109wing of Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on 5/31/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingrahar109wing from Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on Thursday, May 31, 2018
Several short stories and autobiographical pieces.

Journal Entry 2 by wingrahar109wing at Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on Wednesday, October 16, 2019
This book contains a short autobiography and two sets of short stories. The firt set feature Kinsey and are as enjoyable as usual. The second set are semi-autobiographical, and very moving.

Journal Entry 3 by wingrahar109wing at Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on Friday, October 18, 2019

Released 3 wks ago (10/18/2019 UTC) at Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom

Posted to Cross-patch in the Reading it, want it? game.
Enjoy!

Journal Entry 4 by wingCross-patchwing at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Saturday, October 19, 2019
Thank you; it looks even more interesting than I’d expected.

Journal Entry 5 by wingCross-patchwing at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Sunday, October 27, 2019
I totally enjoyed hearing the Kinsey Millhone voice again, although it reinforced my opinion that short stories aren’t really for me. There’s always something lacking. I greatly appreciated the more autobiographical jottings at the back of the book, poignant, perceptive observations that will stay with me. Sadly, there is only one more adventure to share with Kinsey and I am saving it for a special occasion!