Baby Donald Makes A Snowfriend

by Disney Enterprises, Inc. | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 5/23/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, May 23, 2016
This is one of 34 books donated on 4/28/16 to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) from my friend from New Hampshire. Thank you very much!

This book is the English version only.

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenge:

*** The What's in a Name Release Challenge December 2016 hosted by DragonGoddess . This book has the names BABY, DON, DONALD and SNOW in the title.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, December 24, 2016

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, December 30, 2016

Released 3 yrs ago (12/29/2016 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

I released this book to my friend from Silver Spring, Maryland, to share with her three-year-old grand-nephew and two-year-old grand-niece. Enjoy!

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing...where we make the whole world our library!

Please make a journal entry so we know this book was found. You may now join BookCrossing (free!) to follow this book's travels. It's so much fun. Your information will not be shared or sold. As you join, consider listing SqueakyChu (or any other journaler) as your referring person.

This book is now yours to keep or share with someone else. Take your time to read this book. Afterward, make a journal entry to record your thoughts about it. If you release it, kindly make a release note to let me know where it is traveling. Thank you so much.

Happy reading!