The Little Duck (Pictureback(R))

by Judy Dunn | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingHI77wing of Fort Myers, Florida USA on 5/23/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingHI77wing from Fort Myers, Florida USA on Monday, May 23, 2016
With a little quack here

and a little quack there,
the duck dances the waddle.

Journal Entry 2 by wingHI77wing at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (10/17/2017 UTC) at Fort Myers, Florida USA

Well, I originally had other plans for this book, but there was someone else that wanted it.

So off it goes to its new reader! :)

To those new to this site:

"What is BookCrossing?'

It's the World's Library. It's a smart social networking site. It's a celebration of literature and a place where books get new life. BookCrossing is the act of giving a book a unique identity so, as the book is passed from reader to reader, it can be tracked and thus connecting its readers. There are currently 1,217,936 BookCrossers and 10,415,496 books travelling throughout 132 countries. Our community is changing the world and touching lives one book at a time.

This book is yours to keep, or read and pass on. Whichever you prefer is always ok!

We hope that you'll leave a journal entry here on where you found the book, or what you intend to do with it, or what you think of it. Anything you like really.

Even better if you join the site and become part of our group!

If you do join, please put 'HI77' as your referring member! :D