The Miseducation of Cameron Post

by emily m. danforth | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 0062020560 Global Overview for this book
Registered by RubyLadyBug of Tecumseh, Oklahoma USA on 5/22/2016
Journal Entry 1 by RubyLadyBug from Tecumseh, Oklahoma USA on Sunday, May 22, 2016
Purchased at the Shawnee, OK Dollar Tree Store for just $1.

Journal Entry 2 by RubyLadyBug at Tecumseh, Oklahoma USA on Thursday, April 13, 2017
I have this book marked for immediate release although I still may choose to read it before it gets released.

Journal Entry 3 by RubyLadyBug at Tecumseh, Oklahoma USA on Wednesday, May 03, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (5/3/2017 UTC) at Tecumseh, Oklahoma USA

It is time to get rid of so many books so that I can keep my possessions under control as I try a more and more minimalist life. I don't want to have any storage that I have to deal with and I am passing this book along as part of a whole box of books that needs to be relocated.

This book is in "That Box" and will be going to SqueakyChu. It is my hope that this book will live on in BookCrossing and that maybe someday I will hear from it again in whatever travels it decides to take between here and thereafter.

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, May 09, 2017
This is one of 35 books mailed to me by fellow BookCrosser RubyLadyBug of Shawnee, Oklahoma. Thank you so much for sharing this book!

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenge:

***The October 2017 TICK TOCK Release Challenge hosted by DragonGoddess. This book has the words AT and AM in the title.

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 6 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, November 04, 2017

Journal Entry 7 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Birdie's Cafe - 233 E. Main St. in Westminster, Maryland USA on Saturday, November 04, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (11/4/2017 UTC) at Birdie's Cafe - 233 E. Main St. in Westminster, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book at a meeting of BCinDC, my local BookCrossing group, in memory of Mary Zee who founded the OBCZ (official BookCrossing Zone) at Birdie's Cafe. Rest in peace, dear friend.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenge:

***The November 2017 The Release Challenge hosted by RockDg9.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 8 by wingKateKintailwing at Burke, Virginia USA on Saturday, November 17, 2018
Took this home from a BCinDC meetup. I've been wanting to read this book for YEARS now! So I snagged it as soon as I saw it! Thank you!