In Cold Blood

by Truman Capote | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by haahaahaa98 of Watertown, Massachusetts USA on 5/20/2016
Journal Entry 1 by haahaahaa98 from Watertown, Massachusetts USA on Friday, May 20, 2016
To be released!

Journal Entry 2 by haahaahaa98 at Panera Bread, 299 Harvard St. in Brookline, Massachusetts USA on Saturday, May 21, 2016

Released 3 yrs ago (5/21/2016 UTC) at Panera Bread, 299 Harvard St. in Brookline, Massachusetts USA

To be released at local bc meeting.

Journal Entry 3 by edithdoll at Brookline, Massachusetts USA on Saturday, May 21, 2016
Caught at the Boston Bookcrossing Sat. May Meet-up! To be read!

Journal Entry 4 by edithdoll at Brookline, Massachusetts USA on Thursday, July 21, 2016
After reading have to say -- think Capote gets short-changed. He is the father of true crime/nonfiction genre. This is just a circle back look of something ruthless. The interviews the meticulous detail are overwhelming. And I'm sure he got heat for providing the backstory of the two (2) murderers and how the trial was conducted, et al.

Holding for now.

Journal Entry 5 by wingeponine38wing at Brookline, Massachusetts USA on Saturday, July 30, 2016
Picked up at the meetup. Thanks for bringing it!

Journal Entry 6 by wingeponine38wing at Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Wednesday, March 28, 2018
I started reading and was enjoying (is that the right word in this case?) it, but I've found - I hope - a new reader so I will get another copy for myself.

Journal Entry 7 by wingeponine38wing at Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Sunday, April 01, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (3/29/2018 UTC) at Winchester, Massachusetts USA

Sent to the Bordeaux convention to fulfill a wish. I hope you enjoy it ! No worries if you have received another copy in the meantime or changed your mind. :-)

Released for Keep Them Moving Challenge hosted by booklady331.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

I hope you enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 8 by winge-marmottewing at Montauban, Midi-Pyrénées France on Thursday, May 31, 2018
Oh, a book from New England, the only part of the USA I visited back in the late 80'!...
Thank you very much for thinking of me, and no, I haven't received a copy in the meantime. ;o)
I didn't deserve such kindness as I failed to attend Bordeaux convention, but Krissa was so sweet as to forward it to me by mail (in its original gift package) .

Not sure when I will get to it, so I may keep it for a while... Merci eponine !!!

Greetings to the previous Massachusetts readers, from Montauban, France

(ETA: had been on my wishlist since June 2007 --probably the time I watched a tie-in movie-- I'll definitely try and read it before another 11 years pass by!)