Unbroken: A World War II Story of Survival, Resilience, and Redemption

by Laura Hillenbrand | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 081298711X Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 5/19/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Thursday, May 19, 2016
I got this book from Better World Books for the 2016 Oppem's Bithday Group and it is heading overseas to celebrate a Birthday!

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookstogivewing at Heerenveen, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Thursday, May 19, 2016

Released 3 yrs ago (5/19/2016 UTC) at Heerenveen, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands

Sending out as part of the 2016 Oppem's Birthday Group, I hope you enjoy it!

To the finder of this book:

Journal Entry 3 by dutch-book at Heerenveen, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Wednesday, May 15, 2019
Uh oh.... I did receive this book around my birthday, but apparently didn't give it a journal entry.
It's almost my birthday again... in 2016 I became 28 and now I will become 31. Time for some reflection on what has happened in that time.
Thanks though for sending this book back then! I am currently reading this book.

Journal Entry 4 by dutch-book at Heerenveen, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Sunday, May 26, 2019
Finished this book yesterday. It was harrowing. I lived with the emotions of Louie, I was mad in camp and then forgiving when he met the camp guards again.
The only person I disliked to the very end was 'The bird', what a sociopath. I think he really liked to play with people.
Mad that some people really deserved punishment and didn't get any, because of politics and sad that some people got punishment who didn't deserve it.
Politics, such a nasty game on a grand scale...
I will probably take this book with me to the annual Castricum meeting in July.