More Murder Most Cozy: More Mysteries in the Classic Tradition (Signet)

Hi! Can I come with you?
Registered by wingfurballwing of Alexandria, Virginia USA on 1/28/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingfurballwing from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Saturday, January 28, 2017
Charming tales to read on a winter's night or a summer day. I'm pretty sure I've read a couple of these before, but that's not surprising given the great authors here.

There is the question of the Second Mrs. Porter. Is she really a case of mistaken identity, or did amnesia give her a personality transplant? There is Mrs. Julian hoping to be another Miss Marple by watching the neighbors. Speaking of Miss Marple, she has a welcome appearance in "Sanctuary."

Journal Entry 2 by wingfurballwing at Toosso Pakistani Kitchen in Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, January 29, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (1/29/2017 UTC) at Toosso Pakistani Kitchen in Rockville, Maryland USA

Bringing to the BCinDC meeting today. Don't know who will get it, but it won't be coming home with me. :-)

Journal Entry 3 by wing6of8wing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, January 29, 2017
Furball and I often swap mysteries at meet-up, so it was natural to bring this one home today.

Journal Entry 4 by wing6of8wing at Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Monday, January 30, 2017
This book fell into my lap and it appealed because of the shorter nature of the stories. At first I thought I had read this book before because the first 2 stories were quite familiar but the others were new (except for Agatha Christie). Not a bad way to spend a few hours.

Journal Entry 5 by wing6of8wing at Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Monday, May 22, 2017
I am adding this book to the Mystery VBB started by bookstogive.

Journal Entry 6 by wing6of8wing at Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Sunday, October 21, 2018
I am removing this from the VBB because it was not chosen over several rotations. I will try to determine what is the best thing to do with it, since it came to me from Furball, who was sadly struck by a car and killed in early 2017. It is important to pass it along in a way that honors her memory.

Journal Entry 7 by wing6of8wing at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, etc, Virginia USA on Saturday, November 24, 2018

Released 8 mos ago (11/16/2018 UTC) at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, etc, Virginia USA

This book is going to the BCinDC Holiday Party and hopefully going home with someone else.

Journal Entry 8 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, December 17, 2018
I found this book at the book buffet of the annual BCinDC holiday party in the new home of authorauthor. This book caught my eye because it was registered by Furball and because patrons of my Little Free Library often choose mass market paperback mysteries.

Thanks for this book, Six It was fun seeing you and meeting your family members today. Happy holidays!

I'm releasing book this in memory of FURBALL for...

***The 2018 What's in a Name Release Challenge. The title of this book contains the name MO x2.

-------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 10 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, January 05, 2019

Released 2 mos ago (4/28/2019 UTC) at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

This book is being released at the BookCrossing booth at the Kensington International Day of the Book street festival. BCinDC, my local Bookcrossing group, has proudly participated in this festival since its inception over a decade ago!

--------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!