The Da Vinci Code

by Dan Brown | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingBookworm-ladywing of Madrid, Madrid Spain on 5/16/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingBookworm-ladywing from Madrid, Madrid Spain on Monday, May 16, 2016
"An ingenious code hidden in the works of Leonardo Da Vinci.
A desperate race through the cathedrals and castles of Europe.
An astonishing truth concealed for centuries... unveiled at last."

"As millions of readers around the globe have already discovered, this is a reading experience unlike any other. Simultaneously lightning-paced, intelligent, and intricately layered with remarkable research and detail, Dan Brown's novel is a thrilling masterpiece... from its opening pages to its stunning conclusion."

Journal Entry 2 by wingBookworm-ladywing at Madrid, Madrid Spain on Saturday, October 15, 2016
Reserved for Greenbadger's Alphabet VBB... there must be someone out there who has not read it yet, or would like to re-read it... Pure pleasure! :)

Journal Entry 3 by wingBookworm-ladywing at Madrid, Madrid Spain on Thursday, March 22, 2018
Available again...

Journal Entry 4 by wingBookworm-ladywing at Madrid, Madrid Spain on Friday, October 26, 2018

Released 5 mos ago (10/26/2018 UTC) at Madrid, Madrid Spain

Sent today to the winner of the Classics Sweepstakes... I think that we can consider this novel as a modern classic by now.
If you haven't read it yet, enjoy! If you have, it might be worth re-reading.
Congrats on winning! :)

Journal Entry 5 by wingIddyluwing at Durham, New Hampshire USA on Thursday, November 01, 2018
I have indeed read this, but it was almost fifteen years ago (not long after it was first published - I was a freshman in high school and I checked it out of the library). This is one of those books where I agree with a lot of the criticisms of the plot and Dan Brown's writing, but I thought it was a lot of fun anyway. Looking forward to reading it again!

Journal Entry 6 by wingIddyluwing at Dover, New Hampshire USA on Sunday, February 10, 2019
Today I volunteered at a political organizing event for this inspiring woman here, Elizabeth Warren, who just announced that she'll be running for president of the US in 2020. I had to get there early and there was a bit of waiting around, and since this was the only book I'm currently reading that would fit in my coat pocket, it was the one that came along!

Journal Entry 7 by wingIddyluwing at Durham, New Hampshire USA on Friday, February 22, 2019
Despite lampooning it a little with some friends, I really do think this is a fun book, and I was glad to have a chance to reread. And now it's available again, to pass on to the next reader.

Journal Entry 8 by wingIddyluwing at Dos Amigos Burritos in Dover, New Hampshire USA on Friday, March 08, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (3/8/2019 UTC) at Dos Amigos Burritos in Dover, New Hampshire USA

Came in to feed my fish taco addiction, and decided to leave a book :) It's on the newspaper shelf by the front door.