The Age of Miracles: A Novel

by Karen Thompson Walker | Unknown |
Registered by wingamberCwing of Darwin, Northern Territory Australia on 5/14/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingamberCwing from Darwin, Northern Territory Australia on Saturday, May 14, 2016
On an ordinary Saturday, Julia awakes to discover that something has happened to the rotation of the earth. The days and nights are growing longer and longer, gravity is affected, the birds, the tides, human behavior and cosmic rhythms are thrown into disarray. In a world of danger and loss, Julia faces surprising developments in herself, and her personal world—divisions widening between her parents, strange behavior by Hannah and other friends, the vulnerability of first love, a sense of isolation, and a rebellious new strength.

Journal Entry 2 by wingamberCwing at Darwin, Northern Territory Australia on Monday, February 10, 2020
An unsettling, engaging read that I couldn't put down.

Journal Entry 3 by wingamberCwing at Darwin, Northern Territory Australia on Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (10/20/2020 UTC) at Darwin, Northern Territory Australia

Travelling with another book. Books shouldn't travel alone.

Journal Entry 4 by wingxtrdnrywing at Parkdale, Victoria Australia on Wednesday, October 28, 2020
Arrived today in the mail as a surprise. I don't know if you gleaned from my wishlist that I really enjoy post-apocalyptic style novels. This book is totally my style and one I would have chosen for myself. Thank you! I'm excited to read this one.