First Lady

Registered by ThreeSixNine of Catawba, Wisconsin USA on 3/1/2004
Journal Entry 1 by ThreeSixNine from Catawba, Wisconsin USA on Monday, March 01, 2004
I really like this author--I've read this one a couple of times already. It's about the young widow of the President of the U.S. who tries to escape the role of First Lady. She cooks up a disguise and an escape plan all so she can live the life an ordinary person.

Also want to say that book has been read a few times, not in "new condition." Has a few creases on front cover.

Journal Entry 2 by ThreeSixNine from Catawba, Wisconsin USA on Monday, March 29, 2004
Sent this to morpha via USPS 3-29-04. She accepted it as an offer on the Book Relay site.

Journal Entry 3 by morpha from Astoria, Oregon USA on Wednesday, April 07, 2004
Caught from another bookcrosser by relay. Thanks, three104! I'll journal again when I read it.

Journal Entry 4 by morpha from Astoria, Oregon USA on Wednesday, August 03, 2005
Controlled release to temporary housing for visiting Columbia Memorial Hospital personnel. Astoria, Oregon.

Journal Entry 5 by morpha from Astoria, Oregon USA on Wednesday, April 19, 2006
This book has found its way back to me and is available until I release it again.