The Best of Me (Movie Tie-In)

by Nicholas Sparks | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by JennyC1230 of Woodstock, Georgia USA on 5/11/2016
Journal Entry 1 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, May 11, 2016
Book Description: THE BEST OF ME is the heart-rending story of two small-town former high school sweethearts from opposite sides of the tracks. Now middle-aged, they've taken wildly divergent paths, but neither has lived the life they imagined . . . and neither can forget the passionate first love that forever altered their world. When they are both called back to their hometown for the funeral of the mentor who once gave them shelter, they will be forced to confront the choices each has made, and ask whether love can truly rewrite the past.

My mom gave me this book to use for Bookcrossing, this book started out in Homosassa, Florida.

Journal Entry 2 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, May 26, 2016
Putting into the 16th round of Bookstogive's General Literature VBB.

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, January 11, 2017
This book hasn't been chosen in a couple of rounds, so I'm taking it out of Bookstogive's General Literature VBB.

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 at Little Free Library in Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, February 03, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (2/3/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library in Woodstock, Georgia USA

Left at the Little Free Library near downtown Woodstock at the Noonday Creek Trail. Enjoy the book!