Light on Snow

by Anita Shreve | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by jules5 of Darlington, County Durham United Kingdom on 5/10/2016
Journal Entry 1 by jules5 from Darlington, County Durham United Kingdom on Tuesday, May 10, 2016
Picked up from the Ageuk charity shop..have come across this author previously and enjoyed her work

Journal Entry 2 by jules5 at Darlington, County Durham United Kingdom on Tuesday, May 10, 2016
I did enjoy this book largely because the author created such warmth in the character of Nicky, the young girl who narrates the story. However I had the distinct feeling of familiarity in the tale..I know I haven't read this book before but it seemed quite alike another which I haven't been able to place..as such my enjoyment was tempered a little.

Journal Entry 3 by jules5 at Northfield, West Midlands United Kingdom on Monday, July 10, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (7/10/2017 UTC) at Northfield, West Midlands United Kingdom

Wish granted ✨Enjoy!

Journal Entry 4 by wingSamranawing at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Friday, July 14, 2017
Thanks for the Book Jules 5. Looking forward to reading it.

I've read a few Anita Shreve and I am pleased to get another. I might wait until winter to read it as it has a snowy theme.

Journal Entry 5 by wingSamranawing at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Sunday, January 06, 2019
I did wait until winter, but somehow took 2 years to get to the top of my books to be read. It isn't even snowing (not that I want any).
Enjoyed the book, thanks again for sending it.