Look Me in the Eye: My Life with Asperger's

by John Elder Robison | Biographies & Memoirs | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wing6of8wing of Silver Spring, Maryland USA on 5/8/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wing6of8wing from Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Sunday, May 08, 2016
A book that I recently acquired for the purposes of giving it away at an upcoming book festival with my friends in BCinDC.

Released 2 yrs ago (5/21/2016 UTC) at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

This book is one of many being passed along to potential readers at the Gaithersburg Book Festival by members of BookCrossing in Washington DC (BCinDC).

We are excited to be able to share this book with you and hope that you are equally excited by receiving a free book. The book is given freely to you to enjoy as you see fit, although if you choose to someday share it with someone else we encourage you to do so.

Journal Entry 3 by wingKateKintailwing at Burke, Virginia USA on Saturday, May 28, 2016
I've seen copies of this book at the library for years and have always been curious about it. I look forward to reading it... some day!