Merde Actually

by Stephen Clarke | Humor |
Registered by Sirilita of Tettnang, Baden-Württemberg Germany on 4/24/2016
Journal Entry 1 by Sirilita from Tettnang, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Sunday, April 24, 2016
"A year after arriving in France, Englishman Paus West is still struggling wiht some fundamental questions:
What is the best way to scare a gendarme? Why are there no health wrnings on French nudist beaches? And is it really polite to sleep with your boss´s mistress?

Paul opens his English tea room, and mutates (temporarily) into a Parisian waiter; samples the pleasures of typically French hotel-room afternoons; and, on a return visit to the UK, sees the full horror of a British office party through Parisian eyes."

Journal Entry 2 by Sirilita at Tettnang, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Monday, April 25, 2016

Released 4 yrs ago (4/25/2016 UTC) at Tettnang, Baden-Württemberg Germany

Gute Reise wünsche ich dem Buch, und der Leserin viel Spaß damit!

Journal Entry 3 by wingchrissiniwing at Graz, Steiermark Austria on Monday, May 02, 2016
Sent to me by Sirilita - thank you so much!! I'm almost sure I'll love the books as much as you did, can't wait! :)

Journal Entry 4 by wingchrissiniwing at Graz, Steiermark Austria on Wednesday, September 16, 2020
I finally got round to reading that one. I found it much better than the first book, it was pretty funny at times. So many stereotypes... ;)
Thanks again for sending this to me :))

Journal Entry 5 by wingchrissiniwing at Graz, Steiermark Austria on Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Released 5 mos ago (9/16/2020 UTC) at Graz, Steiermark Austria

This book is travelling on as a surprise...happy reading! :)

Journal Entry 6 by wingchrissiniwing at Graz, Steiermark Austria on Thursday, December 03, 2020
Sadly, Lamilla did not collect the parcel from the post office, so the books, including this one, got sent back to me. :/
As the books were surprise RABCKs and nothing I owe, I probably won't re-send them for financial reasons.

Journal Entry 7 by wingchrissiniwing at Bücherbox Floßlendplatz in Graz, Steiermark Austria on Tuesday, December 08, 2020

Released 2 mos ago (12/8/2020 UTC) at Bücherbox Floßlendplatz in Graz, Steiermark Austria

Happy travels!