Divine Evil

by Nora Roberts | Romance | This book has not been rated.
Registered by imuzak12 of Virginia Beach, Virginia USA on 4/21/2016
Journal Entry 1 by imuzak12 from Virginia Beach, Virginia USA on Thursday, April 21, 2016
I'm planning to release this book on Int'l Bookcrossing day.

Journal Entry 2 by imuzak12 at Collins Square Shopping Center in Virginia Beach, Virginia USA on Thursday, April 21, 2016

Released 3 yrs ago (4/21/2016 UTC) at Collins Square Shopping Center in Virginia Beach, Virginia USA

Happy Int'l Bookcrossing Day!
I left the book on the bench, near Thalia Station Dr. I hope someone will find and enjoy it:)

Thank you for picking this traveling book up and visiting the website, Bookcrossing!

Please kindly make a "New Journal Entry" to let us know that this book has found a new reader. You can leave a journal as either a BookCrossing member or a non-member (=anonymous). If you leave a journal here as a member, then you can see where this book is travelling in future. Its membership is free. Your name, email address, or other information will never be shared or sold.

If you decide not to become a Bookcrossing member right now, you still can leave a journal note. On the journal entry page, please scroll it down so that you will find the choice to write a journal as anonymous. Your notes will be shown under "AnonymousFinder".

After you read it, you may release the book in the wild and make a wild-release note, pass it to your friend and make a control-release note, or keep it if you love it so much that you cannot apart from it. Happy reading!