The Wanderer (Thunder Point)

by Robyn Carr | Romance |
Registered by winglove2cookwing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 4/19/2016
Journal Entry 1 by winglove2cookwing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Tuesday, April 19, 2016
Picked up to read and/or release.

Journal Entry 2 by winglove2cookwing at Pearland, Texas USA on Friday, May 27, 2016
This is the first book in the new Thunder Point series. I will be reading the rest of the series as it's a great start to the continuing story. The interaction between the people of Thunder Point is really believable. Hank Cooper is the main character in this story. His friend Ben has passed away and Cooper has been left the friends property. With humor, emotion, conflict, and a plot that will touch you, this well written tale of a small town and their down to earth people will capture your heart.

Journal Entry 3 by winglove2cookwing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Monday, January 02, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (1/2/2017 UTC) at Evanston, Illinois USA

Rabck to nimrodiel.

To the finder of this book:
What you have in your hands is an honest-to-goodness gift, no strings attached. You may keep it forever and ever, pass it on to a friend, or release it into the wild for someone else to find.

If you are new to BookCrossing, and find this book and this site, welcome!
Enjoy the site, the book, and hopefully the BookCrossing community. I hope you'll join BookCrossing (doesn't cost anything to join!) and if you do, please consider using any previous reader of this book ... or me, love2cook ... as the member who referred you. Or you may remain anonymous!

If you are an old hand at BookCrossing, thanks for wanting this book! Either way, I hope you'll make a brief journal entry so all the previous and future readers can track this book's journey. Thanks, and Happy Book Crossing! :)

Journal Entry 4 by wingnimrodielwing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Wednesday, January 11, 2017
Your amazing box made it here safely.

Journal Entry 5 by wingnimrodielwing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Wednesday, April 18, 2018
I really enjoyed this first book in the series even after reading the books out of order. I liked finally getting the details of Cooper's coming to the town of Thunder Point and the mystery of what happened to his friend Ben.

Released 11 mos ago (4/18/2018 UTC) at Little free library #44604 - Custer and Linden Place in Evanston, Illinois USA

Left in the little free library.