Garden Birds

by Jim Flegg | Outdoors & Nature |
Registered by wingeponine38wing of Winchester, Massachusetts USA on 4/18/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingeponine38wing from Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Monday, April 18, 2016
Our gardens both in town and country abound with birds and artists over the centuries have delighted in painting them. with illustrations chosen from seven different painters we take a closer look at some of the most popular birds today - their habits and habitat, likes and dislikes.

Journal Entry 2 by wingGoryDetailswing at Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Sunday, July 29, 2018
Thanks so much for this charming little book! Will definitely make it a geocache release! (It's definitely an English book, with reference to the blue tits and great tits - the UK equivalents of our chickadees. Love the bits about how they learned to peck holes in the lids of milk bottles to nab the cream!)

Released 1 yr ago (8/18/2018 UTC) at New Hampshire geocache (see notes for details) in -- Geocaches, New Hampshire USA

I left this little book, bagged for protection, in the roomy Princess Kate's Treasure Chest geocache in Milford, NH on this rainy day. Hope someone enjoys it!

[See other recent releases in NH here.]

*** Released for the 2018 Keep Them Moving release challenge. ***

Journal Entry 4 by KarenLiz at Milford, New Hampshire USA on Wednesday, January 23, 2019
Found this in a geocache a while ago along the Souhegan River in Milford. Enjoyed immensely as I love bird books. Will now move along!