We Should All be Feminists

by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie | Nonfiction |
Registered by wingjeniwrenwing of Greigs Flat, New South Wales Australia on 1/26/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingjeniwrenwing from Greigs Flat, New South Wales Australia on Thursday, January 26, 2017
What does “feminism” mean today? That is the question at the heart of We Should All Be Feminists, a personal, eloquently-argued essay—adapted from her much-viewed TEDx talk of the same name—by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, the award-winning author of Americanah and Half of a Yellow Sun.

Very important reading for everyone , and very accessible easy reading.....I would like to buy a crate load of these and distribute widely.

Journal Entry 2 by wingjeniwrenwing at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Thursday, January 26, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (1/27/2017 UTC) at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand

Wish list Tag Game recipient.

Journal Entry 3 by wingEdwardstreetwing at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Monday, February 13, 2017
Letter box surprise thank-you

A wonderful wee essay and delighted to see someone I "know" (in the BC world) sense has it on their wishlist.

Journal Entry 5 by jubby at Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Sunday, February 26, 2017
Thank goodness I checked in here before I posted this one off to another Bookcrosser - because I had Jeniwren in mind.

The lovely Edwardstreet posted this suprise book to me in the post this week, and I read it this morning, and then watched the speech itself on youtube.

Such a gifted writer and speaker. It was a delight to read and view.

"Culture does not make people. People make culture".

Journal Entry 6 by jubby at Welcome Hotel, Evans St in Rozelle, New South Wales Australia on Sunday, February 26, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (2/26/2017 UTC) at Welcome Hotel, Evans St in Rozelle, New South Wales Australia

Such a quick and incredible read.

Planning on leaving this book in the front bar of The Welcome Hotel.