Summer Loving (Mills & Boon Special Releases)

by Vicki Lewis Thompson, Rhonda Nelson | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by tasa of Kissamos (Kastelli) - Κίσσαμος (Καστέλλι), Chania Greece on 4/14/2016
Journal Entry 1 by tasa from Kissamos (Kastelli) - Κίσσαμος (Καστέλλι), Chania Greece on Thursday, April 14, 2016
Every Woman's Fantasy by Vicki Lewis Thompson
Mark O'Grady has a habit of making love to a woman, proposing...and then backing out of the wedding. So this time, he's going to take things sloooow. But Charlie McPherson is tired of being every guy's buddy...and she's equally determined to taste Mark's delectable passion!

The Future Widows' Club by Rhonda Nelson
he Future Widows' Club...where a woman prepares for widowhood before the jerk dies.
Welcome to the Future Widows' Club--a secret society of women who've been treated like trash by their no-good husbands and prefer waiting for widowhood over divorce. But sometimes waiting can be murder…

Jolie Marshall's husband Chris is definitely no good. He conned Jolie into an "I do"--and her mother out of her life's savings! Now Jolie is sticking out the marriage--with a little help from the Future Widows' Club--while she gathers evidence to send him to prison.

Then Chris is murdered--and Jolie's the prime suspect. And her alibi, a meeting of the FWC, isn't likely to convince anybody of her innocence. But when she discovers the detective on the case is Jake Malone--the man Jolie ditched to marry Chris--she knows she's really in trouble. Because all of a sudden, she's thinking that a life sentence wouldn't be too bad…with him!

~~~~~ ~~~~~Hello, I'm a travelling book!!! ~~~~~ ~~~~~

I've been to many places and now I am visiting the

BookCrossing Anniversary Convention in Athens.

Take me with you, read me and then please release me again, so that I can make new friends and continue my journey.

Είμαι ένα βιβλίο που ταξιδεύει!!!

Έχω πάει σε πολλά μέρη και ανάμεσα σε αυτά είναι και το

Παγκόσμιο Συνέδριο BookCrossing στην Αθήνα.

Πάρε με μαζί σου, διάβασέ με, και στην συνέχεια άφησέ με ελεύθερο για να συνεχίσω το ταξίδι μου, και να κάνω νέους φίλους.

_____

Μπορείς να συναντήσεις άλλους Έλληνες BookCrossers στο Ελληνικό Φόρουμ του site για να σου εξηγήσουν ό,τι χρειάζεσαι να ξέρεις.