An Audacious Alphabet

by Amy J. Francisconi | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by futurecat of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 4/13/2016
Journal Entry 1 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Wednesday, April 13, 2016
Lytteltonwitch sent me this book (written and illustrated by the talented bookcrosser Spedbug) from the UK ages ago, but, despite its small size, it's sat on Mt TBR until now. But with the Athens convention approaching fast, this seemed the appropriate time to read and register it, so I can share the joy of this lovely alphabet, full of amazing alliterations and amusing artworks.

^ ^
=+=
v

Journal Entry 2 by elis-fromSweden at Stenstorp, Västergötland Sweden on Friday, April 22, 2016
It caught my eye at the book buffet at the convention in Athens. It being written by another bookcrosser was one reason I chose to take it. Its beauty and cleverness two other.

Released 3 yrs ago (4/22/2016 UTC) at Acropolis - Ακρόπολη in Athens - Αθήνα, Attica Greece

Left on the book buffet table. Happy bookcrossing!

^ ^
=+=
v

Journal Entry 4 by elis-fromSweden at Athens - Αθήνα, Attica Greece on Sunday, April 24, 2016
Caught at the book buffet.