Go Ask Alice

by Unknown | Biographies & Memoirs |
Registered by ukbrat of St. Catharines, Ontario Canada on 2/29/2004
Journal Entry 1 by ukbrat from St. Catharines, Ontario Canada on Sunday, February 29, 2004
This book is fantastic. I have registered two copies on bookcrossing. It is a diary of a desperate girl. From the back:

"You can't ask Alice anymore. But you can do something- read her diary. Strong, painfully honest, nakedly candid. The actual story of a desperate girl on drugs and on the run who almost made it."

I loved this book and have read it many times. I highly recommend it to anyone.

Journal Entry 2 by ukbrat from St. Catharines, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, March 09, 2004
This book is going on a bookring! Yeah! I hope everyone who reads it, enjoys it as much as I do!

Here's the order:
Theory19 (mailed 13/3/2004)
Adventure Tom
Sockdologer
ToXiCKiTTiKiSS
Raphink

This bookring is still open and moer people are welcome to join.

Journal Entry 3 by ukbrat from St. Catharines, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, March 09, 2004
Mailed to Theory-19 in California, USA.

Journal Entry 4 by theory19 from Redding, California USA on Wednesday, March 24, 2004
Received this today, read it, liked it. (I read it before in high-school). PMing next person on list. Thank-you!!

Journal Entry 5 by theory19 from Redding, California USA on Thursday, April 01, 2004
sent on to Adventure Tom