Body of Lies

by Iris Johansen | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingFiregirlwing of Tucson, Arizona USA on 2/29/2004
Journal Entry 1 by wingFiregirlwing from Tucson, Arizona USA on Sunday, February 29, 2004
From the back cover: "Foresic sculptor Eve Duncan has been summoned to Baton Rouge by a high-ranking government official to identify the remainds of an unknown murder victim. Eve wants nothing to do with the project. She has finally found peace from her own tragic past, living a quiet life with Atlanta detective Joe Quinn and her adopted daughter, Jane. Then a stunning series of seemingly unrelated events turns Eve's new world upside down. Now, in a special govenment facility, she takes on the project of identifying the victim's skeleton. But she hasn't even begun when the first death occurs. Someone totally ruthless, someone who can strike anywhere at any time and with seeming immunity, is determined to put a halt to her work, her life, and the lives of those she loves. Eve has stumbled onto a chilling conspiracy. There is only one person who can give her the devastating truth...and he is already dead."

Journal Entry 2 by wingFiregirlwing at M&I Bank on Warner and 48th in Ahwatukee Foothills, Arizona USA on Friday, March 5, 2004
Released on Friday, March 05, 2004 at M&I Bank on Warner and 48th in Ahwatukee Foothills, Arizona USA.

sitting on a low curb near the walk-up ATM

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Monday, June 28, 2004
Will be leaving it for someone else to read.

CAUGHT IN PHOENIX ARIZONA USA

Journal Entry 4 by rhintransit from Sun Lakes, Arizona USA on Tuesday, July 6, 2004
found the book in the Birth Center lobby of Chandler Regional Hospital where I am working as a nurse. the label caught my eye...what a great idea! this is my first encounter with bookcrossings. I have been a cruiser (sailing) for years and the idea that books should be owned and not read/passed along is abhorrent to me. we of the cruising community set up free trade libraries in whatever port we are in so we can trade/release what we have no further use for.
my land base is Sun Lakes and I am currently a C.L.O.D. (crusiser living on dirt). I am going to Santa Barbara CA for the summer...will read and release the book there. and so long as I am on 'earth' will release any books I come across in this manner. thanks for the introduction to a great service...
thanks, Roberta