The Last Precinct

Hello!
by Patricia Cornwell | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingYelle1107wing of Goes, Zeeland Netherlands on 6/24/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingYelle1107wing from Goes, Zeeland Netherlands on Saturday, June 24, 2017
How nice you took the time to go to BookCrossing to let us know you found this book! I hope you'll enjoy reading it!

And if you like, please write a message here so we'll know what you'll do with this book once you've finished reading it. Will you keep it, or leave it somewhere for future readers to find? It would be great if you could write that down here, so we can keep following this book's journey! :)

~~~~~~~~~~

This book was donated to the Minibieb Lincolnlaan (http://www.bookcrossing.com/hunt/10/1108/34488/735906). :)

Journal Entry 2 by wingYelle1107wing at BC Meeting 2017 in Castricum, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Saturday, July 01, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (7/2/2017 UTC) at BC Meeting 2017 in Castricum, Noord-Holland Netherlands

Taking this book to the annual Dutch BookCrossing Meeting in Castricum. Enjoy! :)

Journal Entry 3 by wingAylaMeywing at Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on Monday, July 03, 2017
This was one of many books that was still on the table after the annual meeting in Castricum. I have taken a lot of leftover English books home with me to be placed on one of the many bookshelves of the free Bookspot in Utrecht. It is a hotspot for (also foreign) booklovers and chances are these books can travel internationally.

Released 2 yrs ago (7/5/2017 UTC) at Boekspot Hoog Catharijne (GESLOTEN / CLOSED) in Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands

On the bookshelf. Safe journey!