A Blue Dog Christmas

Hello!
by George Rodrigue | Arts & Photography |
Registered by wingYelle1107wing of Goes, Zeeland Netherlands on 12/8/2022
Journal Entry 1 by wingYelle1107wing from Goes, Zeeland Netherlands on Thursday, December 8, 2022
How nice you took the time to go to BookCrossing to let us know you found this book! I hope you'll enjoy reading it!

And if you like, please write a message here so we'll know what you'll do with this book. Are you planning on reading it? Or have you maybe read it already? And will you keep the book, or are you going leave it somewhere for future readers to find? It would be great if you could write that down here, so we can keep following this book's journey! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~

It's the personal story of the artist about Christmas time in his childhood and how Blue Dog came about. Especially if you like dogs and/or the Blue Dog art this can be an interesting story.

Journal Entry 2 by wingYelle1107wing at Minibieb Lincolnlaan (OBCZ) in Goes, Zeeland Netherlands on Thursday, December 8, 2022

Released 1 mo ago (12/8/2022 UTC) at Minibieb Lincolnlaan (OBCZ) in Goes, Zeeland Netherlands

This book can now be found in the Minibieb Lincolnlaan. Enjoy!