My Name Is Parvana

by Deborah Ellis | Teens | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 0192734040 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingWillCaxtonwing of Chelmsford, Essex United Kingdom on 4/9/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingWillCaxtonwing from Chelmsford, Essex United Kingdom on Saturday, April 09, 2016
An author I've often seen recommended - time to try one of her books. Set in Afghanistan.

Journal Entry 2 by wingWillCaxtonwing at Fox and Raven pub in Chelmsford, Essex United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 06, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (9/6/2016 UTC) at Fox and Raven pub in Chelmsford, Essex United Kingdom

Taking to tonight's meeting. And hoping someone might be able to pass it on to Ardachy.

Journal Entry 3 by wingWillCaxtonwing at Fox and Raven pub in Chelmsford, Essex United Kingdom on Monday, April 09, 2018

Released 8 mos ago (4/10/2018 UTC) at Fox and Raven pub in Chelmsford, Essex United Kingdom

Taking to the meeting tomorrow.

Journal Entry 4 by booktwitcher at Chelmsford, Essex United Kingdom on Wednesday, April 11, 2018
Hoping to pass onto Ardachy at Ipswich.

Journal Entry 5 by booktwitcher at Neptune Quay in Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Released 8 mos ago (4/14/2018 UTC) at Neptune Quay in Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom

At the meeting.

Journal Entry 6 by Semioticghost at Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Tuesday, April 17, 2018
Left in my keeping by Booktwitcher, as Ardachy wasn't at meetup this weekend and we're at least in the same town. Will pass on as soon as I'm due to see him!

Journal Entry 7 by wingardachywing at Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Monday, June 25, 2018
Given to me when I met semioticghost at The Cult Cafe in Ipswich.

IMG_1146