Follow the Water from Brook to Ocean (Let's-Read-and-Find-Out Science 2)

by Arthur Dorros | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 4/5/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, April 05, 2016
I selected this book from the Little Free Library #20126 - Stanley Lane in Silver Spring, Maryland, USA. Thank you very much!

I am saving this book to share with my 2 1/2 year-old grandson.

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, August 02, 2017
There are too many books in my four-year-old grandson's book pile. This book will be traveling as part of "Savta's Culling". :D

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2018 Clean Start Release Challenge hosted by BOOKWORMINUSALL for zbird. The book's title contains the words OK and WATER.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, January 26, 2018

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Tuesday, February 06, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (2/18/2018 UTC) at Alexandria, Virginia USA

I'm passing this book along to Ixion for her Little Free Library.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 6 by FortHuntLFL at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Sunday, November 04, 2018
Thanks for the donation, time to get the book outside. I'm putting them into the LFL tonight.

1/21/19 - removing from the LFL to be released elsewhere.