Fading Feast: A Compendium of Disappearing American Regional Foods

by Raymond A. Sokolov | Cooking, Food & Wine | This book has not been rated.
Registered by mehitabel1 of Federal Way, Washington USA on 2/29/2004
Journal Entry 1 by mehitabel1 from Federal Way, Washington USA on Sunday, February 29, 2004
Pre-numbered label used for registration.

Journal Entry 2 by Greyflank from Brick, New Jersey USA on Saturday, February 12, 2005
Just came in the mail today; should be interesting to try a dish or two from this book! Can't wait.

Journal Entry 3 by Greyflank from Brick, New Jersey USA on Monday, May 08, 2006
But apparently, I could wait and did. I've been dying to try the goose, but event have conspired against me and I've had to settle with copying down some recipes. My shelves are too crowded. This will have to go, untested.

Journal Entry 4 by Greyflank at N/A in N/A, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, May 13, 2006

Released 13 yrs ago (5/15/2006 UTC) at N/A in N/A, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

For a fellowbookcrosser a little ways south of me. Hope to see you at one of the meet-ups one day!

Journal Entry 5 by CulinaryJen from Pine Beach, New Jersey USA on Thursday, May 18, 2006
Wow! That was fast! General Delivery DOES still work!

Thanks, greyflank! This looks very interesting!

Journal Entry 6 by CulinaryJen at Ocean County Library - Toms River in Toms River, New Jersey USA on Saturday, September 15, 2007

Released 12 yrs ago (9/15/2007 UTC) at Ocean County Library - Toms River in Toms River, New Jersey USA

Left at the main desk.