The Wit and Wisdom of Highland Cows

by Ulysses Brave | Pets & Animals |
Registered by wing6of8wing of Silver Spring, Maryland USA on 4/3/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wing6of8wing from Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Sunday, April 03, 2016
A book that I recently acquired for KateKintail for her birthday. She really loves "Highland coos."

Journal Entry 2 by wing6of8wing at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, etc, Virginia USA on Sunday, April 03, 2016

Released 4 yrs ago (4/9/2016 UTC) at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, etc, Virginia USA

This book is being given to dearest KateKintail for her birthday. It called her name from the book shelf in the thrift store so loudly that, as I was driving by, I was required to stop there and rescue it.

Journal Entry 3 by KateKintail at Burke, Virginia USA on Saturday, April 09, 2016
My friend, Six, gave me this for my birthday. Thank you!

I LOVE HIGHLAND CATTLE SO MUCH! I think this one's going to go into PC.

Journal Entry 4 by KateKintail at Burke, Virginia USA on Sunday, May 22, 2016
My friend gave me this book for my birthday because I adore Highland cattle. While a lot of the wisdom here was business-related and not all that interesting, I found some of them to be adorable or inspirational. The most important part were the great photos of Highland Cows that accompanied the statements, some of which directly related to the statements.

My favorite is the image of one with his head slightly cocked. The wisdom on the page reads "Sometimes it seems as though everyone is against you. Try to find the reason before taking it personally." And the image features a sign that reads "Do not grab Hamish by the horns." heehee

Definitely a fun little read with lots of great photos!