The Anatomy of Motive : The FBI's Legendary Mindhunter Explores the Key to Understanding and Catching Violent Criminals

by John E. Douglas | Health, Mind & Body | This book has not been rated.
Registered by ukbrat of St. Catharines, Ontario Canada on 2/28/2004
Journal Entry 1 by ukbrat from St. Catharines, Ontario Canada on Saturday, February 28, 2004
I have enjoyed other John Douglas books and look forward to reading this one.

Journal Entry 2 by rockyhorror1978 from St. Catharines, Ontario Canada on Monday, March 09, 2009
Found in a box in my basement.

Journal Entry 3 by rockyhorror1978 at St. Catharines, Ontario Canada on Sunday, September 13, 2020
Books that we are unlikely to read in the near future are being released.

Released 7 mos ago (9/13/2020 UTC) at -- Somewhere in St. Catharines in St. Catharines, Ontario Canada

WELCOME TO BOOKCROSSING! YOU'VE COME TO A FRIENDLY PLACE!

Congratulations on finding this book and hope you enjoy it. I would be thrilled if you take the time to let me know what you thought of it by making a journal entry when you find this book and/or when you have finished reading it. Please feel free to explore bookcrossing and if you decide that you would like to join, tell them rockyhorror1978 sent you! :) It's a free and fun way to liberate your literature!

If you are going to share this book by passing it on or leaving it somewhere in the world to be found as a "wild release," let the world of bookcrossers know where and when by using it's unique BCID number and following the instructions!

Enjoy this book! "Make the whole world a library"

RELEASE NOTES: Being released in a box of books on the lawn. If no one takes the book, it will be donated to Value Village.