The daisy club

by Charlotte Bingham | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Athensbc2016 of Athens - Αθήνα, Attica Greece on 4/3/2016
Journal Entry 1 by Athensbc2016 from Athens - Αθήνα, Attica Greece on Sunday, April 03, 2016
Daisy lives at Twistleton Hall, along with her unmarried Aunt Augusta, and the spirits of her four dead uncles from World War One. Her life therefore has been overshadowed by the Great War, as has those of her friends Freddie and Lorna who live nearby. Daisy, always looking to escape the gloom of the Hall, has known them since the three girls were all sent for a smattering of education to the Court, where Freddie’s Aunt Jessie purported to run a small private school. Now it is 1938, invasion is expected, but the bit of their country that turns out to be most in need of defending is their own beloved Twisteleton, but not as it happens from the Nazis.

This book was donated by Nine Lives Greece

Hello, I'm a travelling book!!!

I've been to many places and now I am visiting the

BookCrossing Anniversary Convention in Athens.

Take me with you, read me and then please release me again, so that I can make new friends and continue my journey.

logosite-t

Είμαι ένα βιβλίο που ταξιδεύει!!!

Έχω πάει σε πολλά μέρη και ανάμεσα σε αυτά είναι και το

Παγκόσμιο Συνέδριο BookCrossing στην Αθήνα.

Πάρε με μαζί σου, διάβασέ με, και στην συνέχεια άφησέ με ελεύθερο για να συνεχίσω το ταξίδι μου, και να κάνω νέους φίλους.